Activated carbon is known as its high absorbent capacity for organics and chemicals. It is generally used as a broad spectrum absorbent in many industry processes. Traditionally, activated carbon powder is mixed into a tank together with mass liquid. And then the powder will be filtrated by some additional filters. This application cause many additional cost for cleaning the tank and tubes, some products also be wasted by the too large volume equipments.
ACBX is an innovated product for this typical process. It combined the activated carbon absorbent capacity and the removal particles of filter bags. It is easy to dispose and minimized the production consumption.
ACBE is made of soft Activated carbon Fiber and other protecpive felt. Its ultia surface help to absorb more organic material.Features
- Broad spectrum of absorbing organic chemicals
- Promote catalytic, reduction of chlorine disinfectants
- Effective control of chlorine, taste & odor, reduction of asbestos & submicron materials, removal of mercury, lead & other types of heavy metals, and toxic organic chemicals
- Loose carbon tablets fill without using binder. 100% carbon surface exposure, low velocity and longerliquid contact time.Impurity absorption speed up to 120 times faster than conventional carbon extrusion or carbon paper filters.
- Extra large volume of carbon filled. A size 2# bag contains 5kg of highly porous & uniform activated carbon tablets
- Pre-washed carbon tablets, only thirty seconds pre-flush required to flush out trace carbon sheds caused by transportation motion
- Multi-task performance-impurity absorption, contaminants retention & trace oil removal
- Graded pore media structure for improved contaminant retention capacities
- Exclusively FDA compliant media. 100% free of silicon contamination
- Patented SDS & STS pressure seal rings, steel snap-fit rings
- Broad chemical compatibilities
- Free of carbon fine sheds, fiber migration & extractable release
- Recommended flow rate #1 bag @6m3/Hr. Max., #2 bag @ 12m3/Hr. Max. #5 bag @5.5m3/Hr. Max.
- Optimum change-out pressure differential 0.12 MPa, Max. 0.25 MPa