Durable polypropylene (PPX) and polyester (PEX) none-woven micron felt bag filters. Design effort focuses on extending filter's service life. The inner surface of pre-filter layer is coarse but keep high removal efficiency to form graded pore depth structure. Gels and coarse contaminant particles are trapped and retained by the pre-filter layer in order to protect and prolong the service life of the primary layer.
Such formulation is effective in slowing down the premature formation of filter cakes, therefore successfully extend filter's service life. To prevent fiber migration, a layer of compressed non-woven material is attached as cover. Lab tests have shown that the average service life is 85% to 110% longer than standard PP and PE bags, depending on application conditions.Features
- Seam treatment: Ultrasonic fusing or thread stitched.
- Seal ring options: Polypropylene or polyester SDS, STS, Zinc coated steel or stainless steel snap fit rings.
- Ring attachment: Ultrasonic fusing or thread stitched.
- Micron range: 1,3,5,10,25,50,75,100,125,150,200 micron.
- Efficiency: Nominal rating, 90% contaminant particle retention efficiency with a single pass.
- Surface treatment: Fiber migration& extractable free cover integrated.
- Media grade: Exclusively FDA compliant media, no silicon and other types of contamination.
- High flow rate, low pressure drop.
- Large contaminant retention capacity, extended service life.
- Optimum replacing pressure differential 0.10MPa, Max. 0.18MPa.
- Broad chemical compatibilities.