The High Flow filter is suited for applications such as cooling water, pre-RO, and resin trap filtration. It is a large diameter, coreless, single open-ended, pleated cartridge with an inside to outside flow pattern. The filter's unique crescent-shaped pleat geometry, combined with its large 152 mm / 6 in diameter, reduces the number of filters and size of housing required. The cartridge is also available in a wide range of media types for other applications.Features
- * Polypropylene of 100% is strong and high resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- * Large filter area provides large filtering flow.
- * Greater solids holding capacity.
- * Long service life.
- * Various micron ratings, from 1um ~100um.
- * Lengths from 20” ~60” for choosing.