CPPL Advantage Cartridges, made of pleated polypropylene microfiber, provide high efficiency and high purity filtration. The high submicron efficiency of the Advantage line makes it an ideal membrane pre-filter or cost-effective alternative to membrane cartridges in a wide range of applications. Advantage Pleated Cartridges are available in 0.2μm, 0.5μm, 1.2μm, 2.5μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 50μm ,75μm and 100μm absolute rated pore sizes (99.8% removal; ß=500).Features
- * All-polypropylene media and construction meet a broad range of performance requirements.
- * One-piece fused construction is 100% bonded for maximum cartridge integrity.
- * High surface area design provides superior flow rates and extended service life.
- * All materials of construction are FDA listed as acceptable for potable and edible liquid contact according to CFR Title 21.
- * Fixed pore construction provides ultimate particle retention efficiency.
- * Major end seal options are available to fit most vessel requirements.
- * Advantage cartridges are non-fiber releasing.